Thursday, June 18, 2009

what is literature?


1st assignment: what is literature??

Whenever i hear the word literature, aside from the novels, i usually remember my diary. This is where i record all the important and memorable happenings for me. This is where i can express my feelings. i love writing. i already have 3 notebooks which i intended to keep it for myself. these notebooks are my life for they consist all my feelings for someone and for a certain event. I can say that for you to have a good story, it should come from your heart. An own experience is very much effective in writing a story. A good literature comes from inside and i can say, diary is the best example of literature. And also, just like what is indicated in the picture, there is a hidden meaning behind every literary piece.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete